Monday, February 22, 2010

My Super Tight Underwear My Tampons To Small!?

My tampons to small!? - my super tight underwear

I visited the site but found nothing about this: (I think my vagina is huge for my stamp. M 'with the great, but work today. Additionally, the blood is to be achieved and my stamp is slippery. I can not stay there . They will probably say, "have sought a larger buffer, but Iv'e and can not find and large enough. Crouching m, as I entered, but if you really is not appealing to me and I think when I get I try to obtain might have an infection or something. also bought underwear super tight, but always in practice, the only solution to come, can ever happen in the bathroom and slide. Please help.
PS I also have a problem with my bra awnsering person. Please help meLVE my problems. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment