Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bebo Msn Sluts What Is His Problem? Does He Like Me Or Not?

What is his problem? Does he like me or not? - bebo msn sluts

Well, I'm a friend of this type. It is really hot, but every girl loves his best friend .. I ...
It is I, like probably because before he makes friends with one of his group, which are used to me, at this way. He was very distant with me .. Getting good, but now are known .. I kiss a lot and always looking at me .. said my best friend told me that she loves and she loves me in MSN and I never got kissed a girl. I am the kind of girl who takes good care of herslef ... Well, I am .. uh .. Some girls call me a bitch .. I'm not, because I never had a boyfriend first. All friends, I kissed her, but that was when I wanted to kiss his friend before. Each of us is a joke .. so iSay Maginary BF and GF, and all of them, we are a beautiful couple ... none of us say "no, ew" We laugh kinda. He told me that he BFF kisses me when I want. but lately he keeps talking to a girl that I hate Bebo. not asnwer it (which is good), but I am very ill, he would talk to me.
He is very confident in the world, but she's shy, just for me. I must admit that the same .. but I flirt with everyone and did not, because I love ... I am nervous ... we both have to do more .. But in the end .. How do I ask out this guy?
Hate to say it, but I think it is copied from me. I think he thinks that my expectations are too high for him. and not .. I just love how it is ....
How can I let him know that my expectations and Aren# 039; t high, anyway? HELP !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment