Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rls Depression Will My RLS Ever Get Better?

Will My RLS ever get better? - rls depression

I am 54 years and the severe RLS. I am currently clonazepam 1mg. Bedtime and bedtime Mirtazapine15MG. It works sometimes and sometimes doesn, T. My sleep is sleep the whole night awake for 2 nights in a row, TO3 and then sometimes 1 or 2 nights. If I sleep for 8 hours a day, 7 days. (56) hours, averaged over 24 hours sleep. I am totally exhausted, 24 / 7. I take mirtazapine for depression. My doctor told me it was also an agent to let me sleep on it.I feel that I no life or purpose. I also have fibromyalgia, which lets me deal with the pain. Fear is nothing, because Stevensjohnsons reaction Plaquniel taking Bextra and I fell for 3 months. He is someone who can help me? Thank you.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment