Sunday, January 24, 2010

Retin A Acne Wedding In 30 Days, Should I Start Using Retin-A For Acne?

Wedding in 30 days, should I start using Retin-A for acne? - retin a acne

Recently, I began to break more than they have, and I went to a dermatologist who prescribed Retin-A. But I've read that Retin A can cause more outbreaks before starting work. Should I risk this now? I want my acne disappeared before my wedding, but I do not really think it gets worse! Who knows if I can be a danger that, if my wedding in 30 days? Thank you!

7 comments:

Margaret said...

Poor you, that really stinks. I was on Retin-one years and can say that for me, my skin will get worse in the early months of the year I do not see real results in about 5 months! It is) very dry skin, dry and chapped lips and eyes, even people (like I have a dry rash. So short Ching wouldnt recommend that almost your wedding.

Try drinking green tea and cut the milk (worked for me

Hope this helps and good luck

Question... said...

I do not want to take the risk. Have you tried something natural, like tea tree oil facial cleansing pad? It would probably be very unhappy if a chemical used as a trigger to go it on the right before his wedding.

lovemyla... said...

Too risky! Change your diet, you can cut the excess iron, tons of glass of water. Retin-A May your skin worse, causing redness and scaling. Try to be, a solarium and proactive.

sweetgir... said...

Get proactive rather redness retina can peel.

Ray J said...

Drink lots of water 8 glasses per day and use proactiv.

Brandon C said...

Remove for acne in a natural way
8 D =(''')=

scrub said...

when it is used before and know that it works

Post a Comment