Thursday, December 31, 2009

Zune Replacement Headphones Good Replacement For The IPod Touch 3g Headphones?

Good replacement for the iPod Touch 3g headphones? - zune replacement headphones

Ok, I bought the iPod Touch Latest and have a problem with a helmet. That will not fit in my ear. I wondered what would be a good replacement for the earphones, but if I could still enjoy the voice command functions, the Apple earbuds and the iPod support? Add all parts to fit the headphones in the ears, or is it better to his other headphones with microphone and volume control that is compatible with the latest iPod Touch? I currently use the Zune headphones, but I would like to receive with volume control and microphone, such as apples. Ideas?
Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

Rachel M said...

Try these Apple headphones.

I have and I love her.

You will be with a protective cover, controls on the wire, various sizes and heard things that fit, so you can pick one that your ear.

Check them out!

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MA850G ...

Good luck! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

Post a Comment