Sunday, December 27, 2009

What Age To Spank For Those Of You Who Believe In Spankings, At What Age Would You Begin To Spank Your Child?

For those of you who believe in spankings, at what age would you begin to spank your child? - what age to spank

My friend just told me that her sister spank her child is only eight months. Of course, the whip with a belt, but she does it with his hand. Is this normal?

Apparently, they started beating the child, because he in the habit of crying all the time has developed. Grandma's baby and grandmother have ruined all the time. However, I found something disturbing. I am not a parent yet, but I think a spanking is on the bottom with one hand is not appropriate. Perhaps his hand spanking, but not really.

I believe in spanking, but I think it should really be used as a disciplined routine. What are your views?

No comments:

Post a Comment