Wednesday, November 4, 2009

High Blood Pressure Condition_symptoms What Is Considered High Blood Pressure For A 19 Year Old?

What is considered high blood pressure for a 19 year old? - high blood pressure condition_symptoms

When I was in school, my university doctor diagnosed with high blood pressure. I took the drug (SP Atenol? Start) for a while before the summer vacation. I visited my family doctor in the house now 3 months summer vacation, and told me that my blood pressure is good.

Recently, I decided to record my blood pressure last month. So far, in the morning, it averaged 135/79, 136/85 and night. Blood pressure 140/90 begins, it seems to be scarce. My doctor says I'm in the 95th Percentile for my age on blood pressure, but 95 remain within the range that is normal ...

Should I a third opinion? Could be higher because of the stress at school? Should I drugs for hypertension? I will not die of a heart attack when I'm 35, so that the advice is much appreciated.

2 comments:

Ronald said...

There are many factors to the ETS or the generation of the family, father or mother is suffering from high blood pressure to uu? or a poor diet, or an insurance policy for HTA and U Atenol must take some time with a strict diet, try only vegetables, no salt, no sugar, white sugar for the brown color No candy, sweets steamed change the fruits to avoid, no rice, modified rice to potatoes, Saturday and Sunday noon white and red meat, fish and crabs .. Oh sure, the Coca-Cola and other carbonated beverages, avoid freshly squeezed orange juice and to avoid others, does not alter the natural fruit juices, avoid sugar. Avoid alcohol and not smoking. Tutorial Monday-Friday when you get tired just from Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday and Sunday with 30 minutes, which is on the treadmill million -4 - enough, and not the ABS and lifting. Well this is not the stress of school a bit, but can be insured only for the body, perhaps, if U to go to a doctor or a little nervous, his use of the machinery or BP's own free time to school or subway any time, or generally U check at the supermarket can. But to be sure to take medication orFood and care and do not care for a long time, but all that it's OK Go, do u no need to go to another document is not the end of the world.

cheryl v said...

You have to take the advice of your Dr.You are within the normal range, but is always limited, which may prehypertntion them and you do not want more than that, we do not lose sight and can often spot I know is, why it call the silent killer.

Post a Comment